What do you get when you combine a PhD in Neuroscience with a love of children’s/YA books?
A narrator who can perform both The Human Brain and Franny K Stein, Mad Scientist!
Adrienne Cornette is a narrator with over 40 titles and a sensitivity for connecting with young readers. Her two teenage daughters have thrust her into the excitement and drama of elementary school, middle school, and high school with love and funny accents. A natural storyteller, her voice has been described as nuanced and flexible, with a facility for characterization and humor.
Adrienne is a self-professed geek, she loves Star Wars (Hamil is the best Skywalker) and Star Trek (Picard is the best captain) equally. She loves computer gaming (Skyrim!), but has also enjoyed role-playing games and LARPing! Her favorite comic book is Girl Genius (more mad science…I’m sensing a theme…) and she thinks Lord of the Rings should have had more Eowyn in it.
Home studio in Austin, Texas:
• AKG C214
• Focusrite Scarlet Solo
• iZotope RX8
- Brain - Nonfiction - textbook 1:58
- Children's - 3 Ring Rascals - 5+ characters 2:31
- Cozy Mystery - humorous - 3 female character dialogue 2:58
- Twilight - Young Adult - dramatic scene 2:22
- Memoir - humorous - storytelling 2:18
- NonFiction - Parenting - exposition 2:50